340 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
340 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Does Diode Dynamics also sell lighted emblems? and are those legal? i saw a nice Hyundai emblem to replace the back of the car that turned red when the brake pedal is depressed. looked really cool, but the website was written in Chinese or Korean and i couldn't read it to place an order.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Stage 3 Back-up lights...

Greetings,

Installed the XP50's in my Sonata. All I can say is Wow! :D Here are a couple of shots during installation. No need to tell you which is which... This is in a lit underground garage and they still are bright! I highly recommend these to everyone. Thanks to Nick and all the great people at Diode Dynamics who have helped me in my transition to LED.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
B-up Camera...

Thanks for the support!

They are definitely the brightest reverse lights out there. Do you have a backup camera?

Nick C.
Nick, I don't have a camera. I have thought about installing one but at this point is is still just a thought.

I am awaiting the arrival of my T/Sig bulbs & resistors as well as bulbs I will be using as a DRL. High mount (3rd Brake) bulb needed... dang, I keep forgetting one bulb every order... oh well keeps me ordering. :) Thanks again!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Any idea on when 2015 Sonata lighting will be available? tail lights, tag lights etc.

·
Vendor
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)

·
Vendor
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #40

Bulb dimensions are being added to our listings to help customers confirm fitment for unique applications.

(921 HP36 Reverse light LED shown)

Thanks!

21 - 40 of 58 Posts