Sonata Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located in

Hyundai : Sonata Hybrid Hybrid-electric 2.4L CD Front Wheel Drive Power Steering Low Reserve

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

DESCRIPTION vehicle overview SPECIFICATIONS vehicle details PHOTO GALLERY vehicle images OTHER additional information PRINT this listing Hybrid-electric 2.4L CD Front Wheel Drive Power Steering Low Reserve James Wood Motors, Inc. 2111 Hwy 287 South Decatur, TX 76234 Call Us Today! (866) 807-8836 Ask For Zach Ask Us A Question Year: 2012 Make: Hyundai Model: Sonata VIN: KMHEC4A44CA034961 Stock Number: 330379A1 Mileage: 27502 Transmission: Automatic Engine: 4 Cylinder, 2.4 L Exterior Color: Blue Interior Color: Gray Title: Clear Vehicle Description My name is Zach*at*James Wood Motors*and*I run the Ebay Dept here. I am excited to offer you a*beautiful*2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid in Excellent condition. * Here at James Wood Motors,*I pride*myself on being extremely competitive with the going prices on all our vehicles. Bid with confidence.**I will give you a fantastic deal and you will receive a one of a kind experience and five star customer service. * I*encourage you to call*me at*866-807-8836 with any questions you have.* Most of our listings end with a phone call, and*I will be*happy to disclose the reserve price to you over the phone.* Remember,*I can add a Buy It Now price for you at any time.* You do not have to wait till the end of the listing.* All Trade ins are welcome, and we pay top dollar.* Also, if you need help getting financing secured, let*me know as we have great services and rates available for you.* Call*Zach today*866-807-8836 and lets make a deal!* **** * Features & Options 4-Wheel Disc Brakes A/C ABS AM/FM Stereo Adjustable Steering Wheel Aluminum Wheels Automatic Headlights Auxiliary Audio Input Bluetooth Connection Brake Assist Bucket Seats CD player Child Safety Locks Climate Control Cloth Seats Cruise control Daytime Running Lights Driver Adjustable Lumbar Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror Driver Vanity Mirror Emergency Trunk Release Engine Immobilizer Fog Lamps Front Head Air Bag Front Reading Lamps Front Side Air Bag Front Wheel Drive Heated Mirrors Integrated Turn Signal Mirrors Intermittent Wipers Keyless Entry Keyless Start Leather Steering Wheel MP3 Player Pass-Through Rear Seat Passenger Air Bag Sensor Passenger Illuminated Visor Mirror Passenger Vanity Mirror Power Door Locks Power Driver Seat Power Mirror(s) Power Outlet Power Steering Power windows Rear Bench Seat Rear Defrost Rear Head Air Bag Remote Trunk Release Satellite Radio Security System Stability Control Steering Wheel Audio Controls Telematics Temporary Spare Tire Tire Pressure Monitor Tires - Front All-Season Tires - Rear All-Season Traction Control Trip Computer Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers Photo Gallery Additional Information About Us James Wood Motors offers 75 acres of new and preowned vehicles. Terms & Conditions *Terms and Conditions * * Sale of Vehicle * The winning bidder MUST contact us within 24 hours of the Auction end and make payment arrangements at that time.* A $500.00depost is due within 24 hours of the end of the auction.* Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.* The remainder of the balance is due within 3-5 days of the Auction end, we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next highest bidder or sell it otherwise. * Financing * Most banks and credit unions do not finance vehicle older than 1995 or with more than 100K miles.* We accept cash in person, bank wire transfer (we prefer this method of payment) or cashier’s check (clearance time on cashier checks vary from each banking facility).* Make sure if you are financing your purchase, that your financial institution accepts the year and mileage of the vehicle BEFORE bidding.* PLEASE ARRANGE FINANCING PRIOR TO BIDDING. * Fees * There is a $200.00 paperwork fee (paperwork, temporary tag, postage, fed ex, airport transportation, etc.) added to the cost of every vehicle for ALL customers AND dealers. * Shipping * The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.* We will arrange for shipping, if requested. * James Wood Ebay Motors reserves the right to cancel any contract until full payment is received. See our other listings

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

1 - 1 of 1 Posts