Sonata Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located in

Hyundai : Sonata Limited Sedan 4-Door 2007 Hyundai Sonata Limited Sedan 4-Door 3.3L V6 Pick Up Only

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

*This car is smoke free, I am the second owner.* Purchased the car in 2008 from the Hyundai Dealership.* Previous owner was an older gentlemen who traded it in for a newer model.* I have added some things: Custom made seat covers because the interior is so light and I hate stains on seats.* I have kids and I wanted it to stay nice.* We also put a DVD/CD/USB player in the car.* I still have the original stereo if the buyer wanted to change it out.* We have put 1 set of tires on it since I've owned it.* It has a brand new battery and windshield wipers.* Windows are also tinted. * This car has always been parked in the garage since I've owned it.* We wax and rain-x once a month.* My husband is a mechanic so the oil has been changed every 3,000 miles along with a new oil filter.* Since I've owned this car I have put non-ethanol gas in it.* Gas that has ethanol clogs up the engine and turns to tar, it costs more money but it helps the engine last longer.* Right now it is snowing where I live and this car does great in the snow for a front wheel drive vehicle.* I'm very happy with how well it handles.* This car also has the option to shift into manual to move through the gears as you please.* This is great to help save brakes.* This car has a huge trunk!* I love the trunk space.* They are also very roomy.* I have*a brother*about 6'5" and he says he fits comfortably in the front and back.* There are 3 seats in the back and the option to pull down a center console with cup holders.* Nothing is broken, everything works.* Please email with questions. There are a few scratches on the front bumper.* One was there when I purchased the car and another one came from a parking lot.* I think someone got too close when leaving the parking space.*

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

1 - 1 of 1 Posts