Sonata Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located in

Hyundai : Sonata SE 2007 Hyundai Sonata SE Sedan 4-Door 3.3L

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

You are bidding on a 2007 Hyundai Sonata SE V6 3.3L. This car only has 69k original miles and I am the second owner. Since I have purchased the car I have added on tint, an in-dash dvd player with the handbrake passthrough. I also replaced all of the four paper cone speakers with new Memphis audio speakers that sound great. I have a maintenace history from the date of purchase from the previous owner with carfax. It lists all of the oil/filter changes from the date of purchase which the car has been serviced at a Hyundai dealership its whole life. This car is **** and span, very clean. The rear bumper has super minimal damage from when the PO backed into something but that is only thing wrong with the car mechanically/cosmetically. Other than that the car runs perfect. A/C and Heat work amazing. I have the complete CarFax on hand, just text me at 936-689-9753 and i'll send it to you. I also have a clean and clear blue texas title. No accidents or anything like that. I will send it to you and also pics of the title or whatever you want just let me know. Edit: I wanted to add that the title does not have a lien or loan, it is owned outright by me.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

1 - 1 of 1 Posts