Sonata Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, not sure if this is even possible or if its just an issue with my phone but in my new 2013 Sonata limited w infinity audio and nav when I stream music from my HTC One i do not see any track/artist info just a message that its streaming from my phone. Is this just a limitation of the Head unit? Its not a killer problem but if possible it would be nice to get the info displayed.

·
Registered
19 Posts
You and I both have the same set up, radio, phone and all and I see the same thing you see. I don't think that data is transmitted. Also, I tried to directly hook up my phone with a USB cable and it just keeps cycling through connected and disconnected. I think the deck was built with just the iPhone in mind.

·
Registered
9 Posts
One Dimensional

Same package, does the phrase "phone music" ring a bell, sad. My car is in the shop and the rental Sonata has the dimension audio system, a downgrade from Infiniti, and you guessed it, all of my song titles and artists appear in that display. Go figure. Oh and the voice dialing works in that car too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bummer, was hoping for an answer. My Samsung Note 4 shows no track info either via bluetooth.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts