Sonata Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Aloha Brandon,
Does the kit include the fear spoiler n does the price include shipping?
I believe the kit only includes the front lip, rear skirt/lip, and the side-skirts. The front and rear pieces do not replace the bumpers fyi, they go over top of them.

Shipping charges are not included in the price listed ($990 for the full kit). Once you select US/ Hawaii/ International/ Etc, you can see the shipping charges once you add the item to your shopping cart. For this particular item please allow 10-20 days for delivery.

Any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Brandon

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
looks awesome, i just cant justify things like this, when theres so many more little things i want to do first

·
Vendor
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks awesome, i just cant justify things like this, when theres so many more little things i want to do first
Well it wouldn't fit on your NF anyways :D. Only body-kit we carry for it is the Studie Lip Kit

importshark.com

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
i know i just ment in general

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey Brandon, that's the lip kit I'm gonna look into getting later on but just a question, this is what my rear looks like...

As you can see, there really isnt a place for the exhaust to come out...What do I have to do to make the rear of that lip fit? Since the exhaust doesnt really have a place to come out right now? Cause later on also I will be getting exhaust...

·
Vendor
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think you'd have to cut out of a section of the stock bumper to make it fit. Maybe not though, I'll see if I can find any better pictures of the kit (or pictures of it not installed yet).

·
Registered
32 Posts
That'd be great cause that's most likely the kit I wanna get later on. It sucks that the rear bumper on the car doesn't have like an oem rear diffuser that can be replaced..

·
Registered
109 Posts
Noob question. What does NF and YF mean? :confused:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Correction. Here in the states, YF starts from 2011 and up!. NF models started from 2006-2010.

But do the "NF" or "YF" stand for something, NF = No Fun, YF = Years of Fun; LOL, I'm just saying; where do the abbreviations come from?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Very true BigMerf. That is why when I'm looking up stuff for my car I have to type in 2009 sonata instead 2010. I made the mistake once, when I purchased a front grill for 2010 in a korean website and when my grill arrived it was for a 2011.

I'm not sure what YF or NF stands for.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts