Sonata Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after much time spent having my suspension looked at at a local tuner shop and them finding no visable issues with my set up but I am having a rough ride over potholes and such I am looking at having these put in to replace the stock set up. Does anyone have any experiance with these? The issue with my ride seems to be from the stereo I had installed a few years back. I have looked at having the trunk redone but the cost is to large to pass over my wife(2.5K) and since I am having new stoptech rotors and pads put in she is saying ok to this.

Ideas?

·
Registered
156 Posts
So after much time spent having my suspension looked at at a local tuner shop and them finding no visable issues with my set up but I am having a rough ride over potholes and such I am looking at having these put in to replace the stock set up. Does anyone have any experiance with these? The issue with my ride seems to be from the stereo I had installed a few years back. I have looked at having the trunk redone but the cost is to large to pass over my wife(2.5K) and since I am having new stoptech rotors and pads put in she is saying ok to this.

Ideas?
I don't think you'll see much Sonata owners have coilovers. There is one guy who does, but he has a Korean brand - I forget which specific brand it is. But from what I'm seeing on the net, Ksport has become much better than what it once was. The only thing about Ksport I don't like is that the spring rates are a bit low. You might be able to talk to them and get it stiffer. I've been hearing XYZ racing, which looks similar to Ksport coilovers, has good reviews in the European market.

·
Registered
3 Posts
any coil over will not be softer than your stock setup even if you have them set all the way to soft.

it will be stiffer and much more responsive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts