1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
52 Posts
These should be a nice addition to your Sonata. It would be great to have a before and after photoset to compare what the Sonata looks like in stock form and then with the tail lights modified.

Congrats on the buy!

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These should be a nice addition to your Sonata. It would be great to have a before and after photoset to compare what the Sonata looks like in stock form and then with the tail lights modified.

Congrats on the buy!
According to UPS, i should receive them next Monday. Install them on Tuesday and take some photos then.

·
Registered
222 Posts
sweet. looking forward to it torch! they have a photo of how it looks like

I've never heard of CG before. Are they good quality? I would assume these tail lights are bolt on?

·
Registered
374 Posts
these are some really nice LED tails, makes the Sonata look really modern, up to par with a lot of new luxury cars now.

at just over $300 it's price well.

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sweet. looking forward to it torch! they have a photo of how it looks like

I've never heard of CG before. Are they good quality? I would assume these tail lights are bolt on?
Yes, they are direct replacement. I had them on my other Sonata. They come from CG Motor Sports in California.

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry to bump an old thread but are there an installed photos?
are you talking about photos after they were installed or the installation process? Here is an after installation pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
i just wish the inner taillight of these lit up! i'm trying to find a pre-smoked taillight set that has the inner tails lit up!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts