Sonata Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on a search to find a better forum rather then the origianl hyundai forum and all those fags i found this one just joined. Im looking for parts if anyone has, small accesories etc.
whats new with this forum?

·
Registered
470 Posts
welcome aboard! no parts or anything listed for sale yet since the forum is still fairly new... however i hope its popularity expands in the near future.

oh, and yes hyunda-forums is rediculous

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
it might be better if you list the parts you are looking for, as i have some accent knobs up for sale, and welcome to the forums, happy to see that we are getting more users still.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well ive had my car for about a year now, its really what my parents are letting me use until i buy my own car. looking at the older m3s. but for now ive been trying not to do many expensive mods unless i come across a price i cant beat as tempting as it is... i had 19 inch tsw mondellos with tires until my parents bent them, twice. not to much my taste but i picked them up for 200$ and sold for 500. soo now ive just been searching for people selling parts for cheap:D springs,maybe wheels again really anything... i see jpark you got some coils, first sonata ive seen not from korea with them looks fuckin sick. you were on the hyundai forums right?

·
Registered
470 Posts
yea i was on there, but v33sonata and some retards decided to bann me.. u know why? its cuz i stated my truthful opinion saying a e92 m3 is a far superior car than a 2006 sonata lol.......

but anyways back on topic, yes i have neotech ve coilovers, looking forward to seeing your work!

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
depending on how well the color matches it will look good, im guessing your car does not currently have anything back there?

·
Registered
4 Posts
yea i was on there, but v33sonata and some retards decided to bann me.. u know why? its cuz i stated my truthful opinion saying a e92 m3 is a far superior car than a 2006 sonata lol.......

but anyways back on topic, yes i have neotech ve coilovers, looking forward to seeing your work!
I love the "v33 did this and that" when I am not even the one who banned you. You managed to piss off someone else buddy ;) But now you get to run your own show congrats! To bad this forum is quit an epic fail less then 500 members :/ But atleast you have the power to ban me!....Make it so ;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts