Sonata Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello new here, I have an 03 that has a prob. The power door lock system has a mind of its own. It will lock on its own and unlock several times in a row while in the car or outside or even driving down the road. Anyone else have this to happen? Thanks!

·
Registered
374 Posts
I heard of this happening with other cars and not the Sonata. A friend of mine had it happen on his GM and took it into the dealership, they reprogrammed the remote and the receiving unit in the car and he didn't have the issue. Maybe you want to try that?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fickle remote

Hello new here, I have an 03 that has a prob. The power door lock system has a mind of its own. It will lock on its own and unlock several times in a row while in the car or outside or even driving down the road. Anyone else have this to happen? Thanks!
New here as well, my 2004 Sonata will lock without warning or with the slam of a door. Brought to dealer and of course it would not happen while in the shop. I reprogrammed the key fobs, and it worked for a while but has returned. my guess is that there mey be a grounding issue with the reciever but i don't know how to get to it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts