Sonata Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Sonata owners and forum members! I'm coming to your from sunny Southern California; Los Angeles to be exact.

I have been a Hyundai owner and enthusiast since 1989 when I purchased my first Sonata GLS which had the four cylinder, 2.4L engine. I ordered it with a manual transmission and people swore it was a six cylinder because it was so fast and powerful.

Twenty years later to the month I purchased a used 3.3L Limited. LOVE IT!!! I'm up to 46K miles on it now and haven't had any problems with it...well, none that were not taken care of under warranty (I had a power steering hose blow and once the car went into limp mode on me on the freeway). Other than that, it has driven excellently (is that a word? LOL!)

After getting my Sonata, I saw the Genesis Coupe and swore I would get one, and a year later, I was lucky enough to become the owner of a used 3.8 Track! I joined the gencoupe.com forum and have gotten alot of excellent advice, information and actual help with the car. I'm hoping the same can happen here. I had joined the Hyundai-Forum, but it was not Sonata specific, so that's why I've joind this forum. There was a guy on that forum V33Sonata I think was his screen name...hopefully he will "move" here; he had a lot of good advice and information and had a beautiful Sonata!

So, looking forward to being a member of this forum and meeting the other local owners!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello fellow Sonata owners and forum members! I'm coming to your from sunny Southern California; Los Angeles to be exact.

I have been a Hyundai owner and enthusiast since 1989 when I purchased my first Sonata GLS which had the four cylinder, 2.4L engine. I ordered it with a manual transmission and people swore it was a six cylinder because it was so fast and powerful.

Twenty years later to the month I purchased a used 3.3L Limited. LOVE IT!!! I'm up to 46K miles on it now and haven't had any problems with it...well, none that were not taken care of under warranty (I had a power steering hose blow and once the car went into limp mode on me on the freeway). Other than that, it has driven excellently (is that a word? LOL!)

After getting my Sonata, I saw the Genesis Coupe and swore I would get one, and a year later, I was lucky enough to become the owner of a used 3.8 Track! I joined the gencoupe.com forum and have gotten alot of excellent advice, information and actual help with the car. I'm hoping the same can happen here. I had joined the Hyundai-Forum, but it was not Sonata specific, so that's why I've joind this forum. There was a guy on that forum V33Sonata I think was his screen name...hopefully he will "move" here; he had a lot of good advice and information and had a beautiful Sonata!

So, looking forward to being a member of this forum and meeting the other local owners!

Thanks! I've been here just dont post often

1 - 3 of 3 Posts