Sonata Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pics of before and after with new lowering springs? I am looking to see the difference.

2007 Sonata.

Thanks

·
Registered
109 Posts
Normal versus Lowering Springs

Does anyone have pics of before and after with new lowering springs? I am looking to see the difference.

2007 Sonata.

Thanks

CFred,

Here's before and after. The first is a little "fuzzy" because it was overcast that day...

Stock height

Lowered with Eibach Lowering Springs

I have to say though, the car rides a little rougher, but then it doesn't have that smooth floating sensation it had before; so you're going to lose some smoothness in the ride for the better handling. I've seen on my other forum though that springs wear out your shocks and struts faster, so I'm going to go for coilovers probably within the next 6 months or so!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Bad Nata, your car looks bad as$$! I'm liking the color.
THANK YOU! I really like the way black cars look, but have only had one and it was old when I got it so it never really looked that good, lol, but for the price I got this one, the color has really grown on me! :D

·
Registered
470 Posts
are those azera wheels? looks pretty good especially in chrome/polish finish

anyways, a little late to chime in but figured it wouldnt hurt to post

before

after h&r sport springs (sorry about the aftermarket wheels.. couldnt find a pic of it dropped on oem stock wheels for better comparison)

·
Registered
109 Posts
are those azera wheels? looks pretty good especially in chrome/polish finish. Anyways, a little late to chime in but figured it wouldnt hurt to post...
YEAP! :D The chrome Sonata ones weren't that good looking to me, in fact, they looked just like the ones on your car (except with 5 spokes instead of 6), so since the Azera wheels were exactly the same size, I went for them instead! I didn't know at the time about spacers, fitment issues or the fact that I could even put bigger wheels on the car, so this was perfect for me. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts