Sonata Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum and thanks to the administrator to create such a nice forum to share Sonata information.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
can we get a total of how many members there are cause i feel like im just having a conversation with you, or maybe i could just get your number jpark and then there wouldnt even be a reason to come on here we could just txt or something... lol

·
Registered
470 Posts
well i was previously on hyundai-forums.com
i think you are on there... but i got like FULL ip adress banned from those retard mods for the most dumbest reason which i criticized V33sonata's tinted headlights, rediculously dark tinted tails, and his poor choice of wheels and white accents (wipers, door trims etc.) and how he street races and uploads a video of himself going 140+mph on a town area

after all the fuss v33sonata who became a mod recently decided to ban me cuz i criticized his car and his streetracing immaturaity.. have you seen his car? it looks f-en retarded and he thinks its a race car or some sort

... that forum fails

so after, i was bored one day and found a sonataforum (this forum) dedicated to just sonatas and i was like wow nice! and had 0 freaken threads.. so im trying to get this forum going... lol im doing the most work i shall say

just add me on fb.. if you have one
just sent u a pm

p.s: it says there are 27 members total at the bottom of this forum lol

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
certain things on his car look good, but i however do not like them all, but i like that he actually posts vids it gets other people out there willing to mod their sonatas

·
Registered
470 Posts
i guess you recently joined that forum?
I was on there since 07 and he was pretty famous for being a douche.. words cant explain it, just search some old threads lol

this might explain it
v33sonata = Idiot

oh and i guess you havent really gotten into any arguments with him... he thinks his sonata is the best car in the world and street racing is for immature children :)

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
yea idk he does things to his car that others are unwilling to do, so i see where he does some good for the forum, but i also see where he can be a douche

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
so me and jpark have done a bunch, now its time for someone else to start posting stuff up on here

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
idk i messaged him asking if either me or jpark could act as a mod, and i dont have a reply, i fell like he/she/they are around, just not posting

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
no he does background functions, im guessing

·
Registered
470 Posts
lets try to discuss this on the feedback section/area guys, instead of making this thread the "hot thread", /thread closed

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.