Sonata Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've noticed going through and reading posts that many members don't have their locations in their profiles; I've also noticed in many posts when members communicate with each other, the question is asked, "Hey, so where are you located", or something like that. I've also noticed that this forum is kind of "meet short". Well, its no wonder because it seems no one knows where anyone else is located, making it pretty difficult for people to try and get together.

So I'd like to propose this thread be dedicated to members posting their locations to make it easier for people to get together and share the love we have for our vehicles! So post up and then I'll add your name and location to the list. I'll go first! :D

1. Bad Nata - Los Angeles, California - 2009 3.3L V6 Limited
2. Number43 - New York, New York, All Bouroughs - 2009 3.3L V6 Limited
3. 1LoudAssNata - Long Island, New York - 2008 3.3L V6 Limited
4. GoTV33 - Phoenix, Arizona - 2006 3.3L V6 GLS
5. Jason_Sonata06 - Mississauga, Ontario, Canada - 2011 2.4L GLS
6. BigMerf - Orlando, Florida - 2011 2.4L SE
7. 09Sonata_VIPKDM - Sunland, California - 2009 2.4L GLS

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've seen that people have been reading my post but no one is posting up. :(

Is everyone else on here in the witness protection program or something? :D C'mon, don't be shy, shout out your location, and what year and model Sonata you're rolling in!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
80 Posts
Phoenix, AZ - 2006 NF 3.3 :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seems like only the "big boiz" are responding (V6 owners)?! :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Member shout out!

Allright, bring it, bring it! But remember, please give me your city and state (hamlet, province, etc.) and the model and engine size of your Sonata! Let's bring the pain! LOL! :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sunland, CA 09 Sonata GLS 2.4

@Bad Nata let's meetttt lol let's share tons of stuff :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sonovab**** and Genesis_Kid86, not to be choosy or anal or anything, but you have to have a Sonata for me to put you on the Sonata owner shout-out list; so as soon as you purchase, hit me back with the requested info and I'll be more than glad to add you to the list. :)

But Genesis_Kid86, LOVE that **** video; it was on and poppin'. Makes me want to take a trip to Toronto and check you all out!!! :D Do you have a Genesis Coupe? I've never seen you on the gencoupe.com forum. If you're there, hit me up; screen name there is bumboclotgcoupe. ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Lower NY (Westchester County) - 20 mins outside NYC - 2012 SE 2.0T - and I agree whats up with people not posting but reading all the posts - isn't this an active forum?!? :eek:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Lower NY (Westchester County) - 20 mins outside NYC - 2012 SE 2.0T - and I agree whats up with people not posting but reading all the posts - isn't this an active forum?!? :eek:
I've noticed going through and reading posts that many members don't have their locations in their profiles; I've also noticed in many posts when members communicate with each other, the question is asked, "Hey, so where are you located", or something like that. I've also noticed that this forum is kind of "meet short". Well, its no wonder because it seems no one knows where anyone else is located, making it pretty difficult for people to try and get together.

So I'd like to propose this thread be dedicated to members posting their locations to make it easier for people to get together and share the love we have for our vehicles! So post up and then I'll add your name and location to the list. I'll go first! :D

Okay, had to repost; system would no longer let me edit the OP (original post) as it had in the past. But good to see, OUR FIRST TURBO OWNER!!! Keep up and post up!!! :D

1. Bad Nata - Los Angeles, California - 2009 3.3L V6 Limited
2. Number43 - New York, New York, All Bouroughs - 2009 3.3L V6 Limited
3. 1LoudAssNata - Long Island, New York - 2008 3.3L V6 Limited
4. GoTV33 - Phoenix, Arizona - 2006 3.3L V6 GLS
5. Jason_Sonata06 - Mississauga, Ontario, Canada - 2011 2.4L GLS
6. BigMerf - Orlando, Florida - 2011 2.4L SE
7. 09Sonata_VIPKDM - Sunland, California - 2009 2.4L GLS
8. TurboCruiser12 - Westchester, New York - 2012 2.0T SE
9. H8ter_2 - Savannah, Georgia - 2012 2.4L SE
10. LuvMySonata - Buffalo, New York - 2012 Hybrid

1 - 20 of 23 Posts