Sonata Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys and gals!
Got my wife to buy me a new car but being a good husband, I saved her $2000 dollars by not getting NAV because a real man doesn't need directions or a stupid camera to show him how to back up ^_^
So I went down to the dealership and offered them $26500 because I knew I can because I know they will make money as long as I finance with Hyundai Motor Corp. So after paying NV goddamn high car sales tax, I got everything for 28,900 OTD, 500 below their MSRP and being Limited Turbo, I rip the dealer off of making an extra 2000 Special Market Price since they claim Californians are coming to NV to buy this car since Cali is out of turbo limiteds. Whatever, I told the the salesman he bought a fake rolex from me and I technically saved him $5000 so he better hook it up.
After modifying my last car a lot, I decide to keep this one clean and simple.
Only done LEDs and HIDs, and 20% tint all the way around. When going by cops I let light in through the panoramic roof when makes the tint don't look dark.
When someone brings decently price Mobis aftermarket parts to the USA, I'll pick up a Type C spoiler and Painted Mobis Mud Guards. I don't trust Korean co. mailing **** overseas nor do I want to pay outragous prices on Ebay.
I'd appreciate if anyone in the forums know a good place to get aftermarket goodies fast and dealing in the USA.

PS. I forgot my best MOD, I removed the sonata and limited and 2.0t because I like to be a sleeper and clean ^_^

·
Registered
470 Posts
horry chit @ the cars in the last pic 0_o

anyways welcome, you got yourself a really nice looking white/blaco roof yf
as for aftermarket parts, try seoulfulracing.com & importshark.com
ive used these two all the time with 0 issues

oh and since you mentioned that your previous car was modded.. what did you drive before? :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts