Sonata Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hyundai is a great car.. so far.. I get a lot of compliments
Nice setup! My only gripe would be if those wheels aren't 18s than you may in the future want to upgrade - the sonata is too big of a car to have any size less - Love the rear spoiler by the way

·
Registered
130 Posts
those 19's look like 18's. I wonder what 20's will look like and how it will feel when driving. How does it feel when driving with those 19's?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
those 19's look like 18's. I wonder what 20's will look like and how it will feel when driving. How does it feel when driving with those 19's?
why don't you post pic's of your car......Obviously you can't tell 19 from 18 or even 20's.. Im sure your size estimates are always skewed.....lol loser

·
Registered
156 Posts
why don't you post pic's of your car......Obviously you can't tell 19 from 18 or even 20's.. Im sure your size estimates are always skewed.....lol loser
whoa, I sense a bit of hostility. IMO, those do look smaller than what they are. Maybe it's the angle of the pics and the grass, but like someone mentioned above, the YF is a big looking car, so bigger rims will generally look better... a drop will make it look even better ;)

·
Registered
374 Posts
LOL! Take it easy buddy. He was just asking a simple question. Not everyone is as familiar with car stuff as the next person.

whoa, I sense a bit of hostility. IMO, those do look smaller than what they are. Maybe it's the angle of the pics and the grass, but like someone mentioned above, the YF is a big looking car, so bigger rims will generally look better... a drop will make it look even better ;)
Even in person I noticed this, the Sonata is really a big vehicle!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts