·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

I need your support

I gave a 2013 Hyundai Sonata

It has a problem that I could not figure although I used a code scanner

The car runs fine but with excessive full consumption .. sometimes the engine will run rough and die .. I replaced the plugs and the coils but no change .. I check the pipes for air leaks but all see fine .. no codes .. Please help me could it be a bad fuel pump or oxygen sensor?

Kind regards

·
Registered
Hyundai Sonata 2013 SE 2.4
1 Posts
Mine is doing the same thing. I took it to the dealership and they supposably fixed it but now its starting to shake again.

I took my car and the said it was the MAP sensor but then a couple weeks later , my car is starting to act rough and the engine is back on. I have an appointment Wednesday so hopefully they can figure it out but i will let you know!
I did scan it this week and it was a P0106 but if they supposably fixed it, I don't know why it's back. :(

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the same P0106 check engine code. About a month back while driving on the freeway, my 2011 Sonata lost all power, and I noticed the check engine light on the dash. I was able to get off the freeway, but there was ZERO power. On a flat surface, I could get to maybe 10 mph (aka "limp" mode).

I did not have my code reader with me, so I ended up disconnecting the battery to reset the onboard computer which fixed the power issue and reset the check engine light -- thankfully the car has not lost power again while driving. However, the check engine light has returned several times over the last weeks, and each time I check it, it's P0106.

I am not yet sure what may need repair, but it seems a sensor is reporting an "out of range" condition.

Any idea what the dealership "fixed" when they first said they repaired it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.