Sonata Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new 2012 Sonata Turbo owner. I want to download music into the "My Music" system, which says it can hold up to 6000 songs. I looked in the owners manual...nothing. I called Hyundai and after 3 customer reps and 25 minutes no one knew how to download music. I plug in my iphone (using the USB) and I get nothing. (except the system plays music from my phone).I also tried downloading music from a USB flash drive with no success. Can anyone tell me how to download music in the the "My Music" feature?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Great question, I just took the 2012 Sonata SE with Nav...and I'd love to know if there is a way to store music.

I test drove a kia Optima and there stereo system does have a hard drive and seemed quite simple to "download" music there..

·
Registered
12 Posts
just found this in the owners manual...try placing music on a flasd drive..plug into usb...scroll to usb device..play music...as it plays hit voice activation and say "copy"....gonna try it myself...it did not work when i tried same steps off a cd

·
Registered
1 Posts
How do I upload music into MY MUSIC? If read through a lot of the 43 pages noted above but am not finding what I am looking for.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What is an AUX cable?

I plugged in a free thumb drive with some songs on it and it played immediately in my 2014 Sonata hybrid USB port. Unbelievable. Awesome. I luv it. Next question: what is the AUX outlet? What does the cable look like? What kind of device uses AUX? I sort of want to use my USB port to charge my phone, so maybe I can use the AUX instead for the music, or vice versa.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I plugged in a free thumb drive with some songs on it and it played immediately in my 2014 Sonata hybrid USB port. Unbelievable. Awesome. I luv it. Next question: what is the AUX outlet? What does the cable look like? What kind of device uses AUX? I sort of want to use my USB port to charge my phone, so maybe I can use the AUX instead for the music, or vice versa.
AUX is basically just the male to male stereo audio cable. Both ends look like a headphone jack. This allows for audio playback from pretty much any device but shouldn't really provide any controls.

·
Registered
1 Posts
There are several famous ways to download music features. If you're looking for a tool to capture any audio from internet video or multimedia, check out the streaming audio capture. All you require is some basic tools and some information on how to do it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts