Sonata Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, finally I bought 2011 Hyundai Sonata GLS today!! whoot!!!! :D Man! I love this car, its so sexy and beautiful!

·
Registered
156 Posts
^ agreed... looks good

·
Registered
80 Posts
Plus a better warranty :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!!! and....I have great news the dealership agreed to give $50.00 to me for to fill up gas today!!!
they just simply forgot to fill up gas for my new car.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thanks guys!!! and....I have great news the dealership agreed to give $50.00 to me for to fill up gas today!!!
they just simply forgot to fill up gas for my new car.
That's good. Gas must be expensive over there.:D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You should get the LED fog lights from Shark Racing. They look like Mercedes fog lights. Nice ride playboy.
yes that what Im going to get it from shark racing...I did signed up my new account with them done. Its will looks awesome for my sonata.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I got OEM Sonata's trunk mat from other forums today from Fedex...its looks brand new and its good deal! I did already put it in my car's trunk and its looks great! I paid 40.00 for this trunk mat:

·
Registered
374 Posts
I got OEM Sonata's trunk mat from other forums today from Fedex...its looks brand new and its good deal! I did already put it in my car's trunk and its looks great! I paid 40.00 for this trunk mat:

$40 is a sick deal. What do Hyundai Sonata trunk mats sell for brand new from the dealership? $100-140?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts