Sonata Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here are my exterior mods so far and what I want to do when my next set of mods arrive.

Rear Diffuser (Black)
Hid fogs and and headlights
rear korean led tails and led rear bumper lights
rear venetian red spoiler
Lowered using H&R springs

whats on the way

Smoked rain guards
Mobis splash guards
Rear glass spoiler , i riginally wanted it Venetian red but was informed they could not paint it that color. So I told them Matte Black instead (or do you think i should request glossy black?)

So what I am thinking of doing is having the guards painted in Venetian Red (i think it looks better in body color than black), especially on a venetian red sonata. Maybe on a silver or black it would look better in black but not mines

Anyway I was thinking of doing a Black Vinyl wrap on the lower front bumper (similar to what you would see on some Audi's.) How do you think it would look? and if i did do that, would it be ok to leave the rear window spoiler black? or should i have that painted venetian red also?

·
Registered
470 Posts
i dont think the front black vinyl on bumper would look good.. audis and evo's etc. have a sepearted grill thats square suitable for the look but sonata bumpers all in one piece.. but give it a try since im curious to see myself as well, its only vinyl so you can just remove it if it looks wierd

1 - 2 of 2 Posts