Sonata Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
First time Hyundai Owner as well as Hybrid owner... Love the car... Floored by the fit and finish of it as well as the styling... and add to that the mileage...

traded in a gas hog 2011 Dodge RAM 1500 4x4 with the Hemi in for this... On my 2nd tank of gas and have already put 750 miles on it... With the Dodge I'd be working on my 3rd tank of gas

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome! and i know all too well about the Hemi, i have a Charger that my wife drives and i traded my Avenger in on my 2012 hybrid. first time hyundai and hybrid owner myself and just like you i'm pretty dangged impressed so far

congrats on your new car and hope you enjoy it!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just a quick update...920 miles on the car and still on my 2nd tank of gas... Hoping to hit the 1000 mile mark ( I still have 1/4 of a tank of gas )

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just a quick update...920 miles on the car and still on my 2nd tank of gas... Hoping to hit the 1000 mile mark ( I still have 1/4 of a tank of gas )
cool deal, i should hit that as well, just had my first fill up at 515 so i think i can do the same...actually we all should if we do it right :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts