Sonata Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks.
I'm John from Wellington, Florida. Which is just outside of West Palm Beach, out near the everglades.

I just recently purchased a 2012 Hyundai Sonata SE 2.4L

I've always been a Mustang guy and the aftermarket world was huge for those cars. I'm trying to get some ideas on what's available for these cars. I've searched and it's pretty difficult to find items other than eBay....and I really don't trust ebay all that much.

Anyways, here is the ride as of now...

By johnjodie at 2012-08-01

By JohnJodie at 2012-08-01

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have seen a lot of exterior aero parts available for the Sonata, mainly in Korea. U.S. availability of these parts seem to be limited.

Performance, I haven't seen much but maybe some other members can expand on this?

·
Registered
374 Posts
SOnata isn't a really popular car to modify, at least not as popular as a Mustang so finding parts wont be that easy. You can always start off with springs/coilovers and a nice set of wheels!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I want to do a rear valance, I've seen a few cool ones on ebay and on Shark Racing's website.

I also want to do a front chin splitter.

I'd have both of them hydrocarbon'd

I want to lower the car 2" with H&R springs and of course pick a nice luxury/sporty looking wheel combo for the car.

That's all.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I want to do a rear valance, I've seen a few cool ones on ebay and on Shark Racing's website.

I also want to do a front chin splitter.

I'd have both of them hydrocarbon'd

I want to lower the car 2" with H&R springs and of course pick a nice luxury/sporty looking wheel combo for the car.

That's all.
i like what you have listed so far, very clean mods. :)
Are there coilovers available? if so why springs over coils?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts