Sonata Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
since you guys are leasing, how long are you planning to keep your sonata's?
For this *current* Sonata, 36 months :p It's hard to say where I'll be in 3 years, if I'm doing good, I plan to lease a Genesis Sedan 5.0 R-Spec (or whatever the equivalent will be then) or if things are going just about the same, then a Genesis Coupe or Sonata 2.0T. Definitely keepin' it Hyundai though :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
For this *current* Sonata, 36 months :p It's hard to say where I'll be in 3 years, if I'm doing good, I plan to lease a Genesis Sedan 5.0 R-Spec (or whatever the equivalent will be then) or if things are going just about the same, then a Genesis Coupe or Sonata 2.0T. Definitely keepin' it Hyundai though :)

Good to know you want to move up to a 5.0! Hopefully things do work out and you can get that. Genesis sedan's are just amazing. They don't look out of place rolling with Mercedes S-Class sedans or BMW 7 Series Sedan's.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Good to know you want to move up to a 5.0! Hopefully things do work out and you can get that. Genesis sedan's are just amazing. They don't look out of place rolling with Mercedes S-Class sedans or BMW 7 Series Sedan's.
I really love the look the of Genesis Sedan, and the V8 sounds insane with a modified exhaust! :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I shouldn't be surprised, it is a V8, and they all have that sort of tone to it. BUT...****! that sounds good.

10-15 years down the road i can see genesis coupe guys swapping in the 4.6 from the genesis sedan.
Haha yea but people are still going to go, "thats a Hyundai? WTF?!?!" as you fly by them roaring at full throttle. From what I've heard, the 4.6 won't fit in the engine bay of a Gencoupe but who knows. I know that there's going to be LSX swap kits if they don't have them out already.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Haha yea but people are still going to go, "thats a Hyundai? WTF?!?!" as you fly by them roaring at full throttle. From what I've heard, the 4.6 won't fit in the engine bay of a Gencoupe but who knows. I know that there's going to be LSX swap kits if they don't have them out already.
Why stop at the 4.6 when you could put in the 5.0? lol

RMR500

Also Mid-engine 4.6 (RM460)

Video of RM460

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.