Sonata Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just purchased a new 2012 GLS last night to replace my wife's 02 Elantra. First car purchase for my wife and I and it probably went as smoothly as possible. Really nerve wracking though- we wanted to be sure we got the best deal.

My wife was quiet and put most of the decision-making on me, but once we signed the papers and we drove home, she was all bubbly. She loves her new car! She usually hates driving, but just the drive home was enough to change her mind with the Sonata.

I'll put up some photos when the sun comes up. Still kind of in disbelief that this is ours.

I'm glad to see there is a community of owners and I look forward to getting to know some of you.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the ride. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Great, another satisfied member.:D
I just got my 11 GLS back today. Windows tinted, new tires, some paint work and a few other things. I love how smooth this car rides. Ranks right up there with the Cadillac STS and I believe better than the CTS.

Great thing about the Sonata, that was posting about on another forum is that it's made in America, right in Alabama.
Someone had told me they wished I would have bought "American" since I could afford a new car. So I said I did. :D
Welcome aboard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts