Sonata Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello my name is Bill, I live in Washington state and I am a new DIY'er to this forum although it is similar to the forum for my BMW M/C (BMWLT.COM) for the plug
I own a 2009 Sonata and are having some issues with filling the fuel tank and could use some help,my wife came home smelling like gas and I got the "hairy eye-ball" please help :mad:

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
hello my name is Bill, I live in Washington state and I am a new DIY'er to this forum although it is similar to the forum for my BMW M/C (BMWLT.COM) for the plug
I own a 2009 Sonata and are having some issues with filling the fuel tank and could use some help,my wife came home smelling like gas and I got the "hairy eye-ball" please help :mad:
Hi Bill and welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear about the problem. Hopefully someone here can help with an answer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
code p0449

I have not talked to a mechanic yet, thought I would check this site first. when fueling you can only get 1/2 gal at a time in it,The wife was not happy coming home smelling like gas and I am not going to pay to access the Hyundai site ........... I didn't have to before

1 - 4 of 4 Posts