Sonata Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All, please join me in congratulating and welcoming aboard Torchbearer as our latest moderator on SF! Please be gentle and go easy on him :)

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
All, please join me in congratulating and welcoming aboard Torchbearer as our latest moderator on SF! Please be gentle and go easy on him :)
Thanks so much! It's good to be a part of the team of the best Sanata forums on the Internet. I love hearing about your car and any modifications you have done. Be gentle, I bruise easily. Ha! ;)

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Thanks Coastie!

·
Registered
171 Posts
New Moderator...

Thanks for stepping up to the task TB. New blood is always good and welcome. Sorry about your car by the way. It was a beauty and even in it's death knell it looks clean!

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Thanks for stepping up to the task TB. New blood is always good and welcome. Sorry about your car by the way. It was a beauty and even in it's death knell it looks clean!
Thanks Jon... It is unfortunate, but like the phoenix that rose from the ashes, so will be a new Sonata for me! :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
congrats Torch, although i doubt its much consolation for your wreck... Was anything salvageable from the old sonata that you can use for the new girl?

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
congrats Torch, although i doubt its much consolation for your wreck... Was anything salvageable from the old sonata that you can use for the new girl?
Thanks Sonny... As soon as I find out what they are going to do with the car (totaled or not) I do want the wheels, Strut bar and the tail lights.

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
congrats on becoming a mod on this forum.
when is your new sonata going to arrive?
Thanks SonataFan. As soon as I show a "Total loss letter" to the dealership I will drive home with a new car. My car hasn't been totaled yet.

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
welcome to the forum and congrats. good to have an admin around here again.
Thanks! I'm just a lowly moderator. SonataAdmin is actually the admin here. :)

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts