Sonata Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi forum writers.

We just bought a Canadian 2011 GLS, from what I can read it has different equipment specs to the US model.

So here's the question: Have any repair manuals for this model year been published yet? Like Haynes, Chiltons or even a Hyundai shop manual?

·
Registered
45 Posts
yeah I noticed US model sonata SE does have dual exhuast pipes! but in canadian model sonata only have turbo with dual exhaust pipes.

·
Registered
156 Posts
hmaservice.com -- its free

·
Registered
4 Posts
New from Quebec

Hi All:
Just bought my 2012 Sonata Limited with Nav. Enjoy very much

Looking for headlight mods, seen some models with the big head light diodes à la Audi, Mercedes etc. Looking for some white or amber , any help would be appreciated
thks

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi All:
Just bought my 2012 Sonata Limited with Nav. Enjoy very much

Looking for headlight mods, seen some models with the big head light diodes à la Audi, Mercedes etc. Looking for some white or amber , any help would be appreciated
thks
welcome to the Forum. Try looking up at the different sites like; sharkracing.com, importshark.com, koreanautoimports.com to name a few to see what they all carry. Good luck and enjoy the ride. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry so late in replying, been away. Thanks for the info and will start searching right away. Will let you know how everything turns up
thks ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts