Sonata Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, just bought a new 2013 Sonata SE with Nav/Sunroof package yesterday, Pacific Blue Pearl. I am currently in a loaner as the exact combo I wanted was not in inventory in this region. The loaner is an SE of the same color without the Nav/Sunroof package which I mainly wanted for the Dimension sound system upgrade. After driving the loaner home I was REALLY GLAD to be able to get the package I selected. The base sound system just doesn't cut it. I traded in my Ford F-150 (with 194K miles) for the Sonata. Really looking forward to driving this car. We live in SE Montgomery County, northeast of Houston. My daily commute to/from work is 90 miles round trip so the Sonata's gas mileage will be of great value. On the other hand, my wife just traded her Santa Fe (which she loved) for a Chevy Tahoe in order to have a vehicle with a suitable towing capacity to pull a decent sized travel trailer. So ultimately the gas usage will likely be a wash.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.