Sonata Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings fellow forum members. My name's Rob. I used to run a sales promotion agency and had Hyundai as a client for almost ten years. I watched as their cars got better and better; then, one week ago I crossed over to the dark side and leased one -- a Sonata SE 2.0 Turbo. I love this car! Hoever, the front grille is a little too much for my personal taste so I'm looking to tone it down a bit by painting the chrome hood garnish to match the Pacific Blue Pearl body color. Since it's a lease car, I want to buy an aftermarket garnish so I can switch back to chrome at lease end. Anyone know if the hood garnish for the 2010 and 2011 models will fit on a 2012? There's a 2010-2011 chrome garnish on eBay and the seller indicates that it won't fit a 2012. Maybe I need to bite the bullet and get one from the dealer or a body shop ($$$ ouch). Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks Rob

·
Registered
470 Posts
dont take my words, but im pretty sure the 2011 ones will work with the 2012 model... probably just isnt listed for the 2012 models yet since its still new, kinda

anyways, welcome!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts