Sonata Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First thing's first -- I love my '12 Sonata Hybrid. I have viewed the Sonata's from afar, and I thought they always looked really sharp. However, I never did any research on them. But, went to the hyundai dealership a few days ago and traded my Altima. My Altima was a sweet car as well, but I felt that I wanted a little smaller of a car. And, I chose the '12 Sonata hybrid with the upper trim line.

Now I'm doing research... and I see that either people love it or they have some issues with a hesitancy issue and the brakes. I really haven't noticed anything wrong with my car. I love the panoramic sun roof, the leather seats, navigation, roominess, the blue link, actually everything about it. And, I have gotten compliments from guys saying that I have a great looking car! And, so far I've been getting 41/42 combined city/highway mpg. Nothing is better than that!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congrats on the new car and welcome to the board. Test drove a hybrid last year but don't know anything about the hesitancy, I bought Sonata last week but not a hybrid. Panoramic roof is great, right!? Great mpg your getting.... I'm only getting around 23 but I can't stay off the pedal, I'm sure it will get better eventually.

What color did you get?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.