Sonata Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I just leased my first car ever, a 2013 sonata SE. I am looking at making my first (second month) payment and have a question on which method to use.

HMFusa.com - make a payment through HMF's website by linking my checking account. I have heard stories on how they could possibly double-dip or reach in and take money if there is ever a dispute.

Bank Transfer (BoA) - I would like to try making the payment through Bank of America however never used their bill pay program. Right now the scheduled payment would go through 29-Jan it says however I am worried that it wouldn't be "received" by Hyundai that day. The payment is due on the 31st which wouldn't leave me much wiggle room.

Has anyone had any experience with payments through the bank to HMF?

Thanks in advance, some pics of my first ski trip to upstate NY are below!
-Kevin

·
Registered
39 Posts
My car is financed through Hyundai. I have been using their auto-payment feature with a linked account through their website for almost 3 years with no issues. Plus you get to schedule what day of the month they take the money. Since your payment is due the 31st, you could tell Hyundai to take the money out of your linked account every 27th of the month (or whatever works for you.) Hyundai also sends an email each time letting you know when they have taken the money (I save them as "receipts".) It works great...set it and forget it...and never worry about the car payment.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My car is financed through Hyundai. I have been using their auto-payment feature with a linked account through their website for almost 3 years with no issues. Plus you get to schedule what day of the month they take the money. Since your payment is due the 31st, you could tell Hyundai to take the money out of your linked account every 27th of the month (or whatever works for you.) Hyundai also sends an email each time letting you know when they have taken the money (I save them as "receipts".) It works great...set it and forget it...and never worry about the car payment.
Thanks Ryster, that definitely makes me feel more at ease with doing the payments to HMF.com. I would definitely like just set up auto payment and be done with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.