Sonata Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to find pictures of a specific wheel on a 2010 Sonata, figured the best place to find some would be a forum like this. The wheels I'm looking at are the RTX Wheels Neurotoxin, here is what they look like:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/261019696010?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Looking to get them in 18" with a slight drop to remove some of the wheel gap. Nothing too fancy, just changing the stock look of the car. Anybody has pictures of those on the car?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I ordered a set. Shopping for tires now, can't wait to get those mounted with nice new rubbers!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I went to eBay to look at those rims and it said they weren't compatible with the 2010 Sonata; hope you don't have any fitment issues. I have a 2009 Limited that came with 17" rims:

I had the "standard" size tires (215/60 17) on it, but wanted to go wider and lower, so went with Hankook Ventus V12 evos, 245/45 17 all around. I wanted chrome rims and at the time didn't know I could go with a larger rim size; thought I had to stick with the "stock" size rim. They had some for the Sonata but they looked "boring" to me so I went with the Azera rims which were exactly the same size. I love them!

Presently I have Eibach Pro lowering springs, but heard they mess up your shocks and struts so shopping for coilovers. This is how the car looks now:

Now check out these pics...I'm almost hella flush!

I'm thinking this is how the car would look with coilovers with the front being a little lower.

Can you figure out how I was able to attain this look without making any further mechanical changes?

·
Registered
109 Posts
That's to low for my blood.

OBAMA 2012!
subs in the trunk?
LOL, I would hope not! Subs weighing that much would be blow the trunk lid off, lol. No; I had eight (8) sandbags in there. They had been sitting in my garage for the last seven years and I wanted to get rid of them. Had called my local fire department to give to them, but they said they didn't need them. Called my city information line and the woman that answered said, "Honey, all you need to do is take them to a local park and dump them in the sandbox!" ROTFL, I don't know why I didn't think of that. :confused: :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts