Sonata Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently installed a new battery on my 2004 hyundai sonata. Only 80,000 miles on the car. Now my heat will not turn on. Worked fine before. I checked the fuses and the ETACS fuse was blown. I replaced it, started the car and it immediately blew again. Is this what is causing my heat not to work? Is this a problem with the cars computer?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I recently installed a new battery on my 2004 hyundai sonata. Only 80,000 miles on the car. Now my heat will not turn on. Worked fine before. I checked the fuses and the ETACS fuse was blown. I replaced it, started the car and it immediately blew again. Is this what is causing my heat not to work? Is this a problem with the cars computer?
how are the other parts of the car, does everything else seem to work... another thing you can try to do i've read about hyunda's doing this, make sure you don't have anything plug in the cig lighter (like cell phone charger), and no other accessory plug into it, and disconnect the batter completely from the car, take the negative and positive off the car for over a hour, change the fuse, then plug the battery up again, and see if everything works.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts