Sonata Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a thought, there's not many members that are active here, perhpas offering more permissions (like thoughs that are usually paid for) like picture posting etc. would spark some more involvement and maybe more members.;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
picture posting? as in like post your sonata picture thread? lol
:DThat would be one of them along with customizing your member/home page.
It's hard even for me to pay for permissions on a forum that doesn't have many members or activity. I'm not asking for them to be cheap, I'm just giving some feedback about the site and how you could get more activity.:)

And I don't even have a picture of my Sonata yet, been too busy with work or the weather hasn't been cooperating.:mad:

·
Registered
470 Posts
i apologize for the late reply, did not see this post till now for some reason

you should contact the administrator directly regarding this issue, seems like he doesnt really understand how forums should be diagnosed or is just not committed to forum maintainance

alot of the subsections including members journal and others were my suggestions to the admin..

however, i will pm him today and ask him about allowing personal albums that are visible to all members on top of the forum page to allow more activity, and perhaps regional sections as well for california owners, seattle owners, northwest canada bc owners etc etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts