Sonata Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats right, i doubt anyone from here would come.. lol
but there is a very big spring car meet/show happening in VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA!!! by revscene.net (Vancouvers #1 automotive forum)
location is yet to be announved however, it will most likely be near Spanish Banks near UBC.. if anyone is in BC or even in Seattle i am more than happy to organize and participate with other sonatas. Event is absolutly free and anyone is welcome!

for more info visit
http://www.revscene.net/forums/official-announcement-revscene-t635255.html

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
would like to have gone to it but there is no way that i would have been able to get up there, once this place gets rolling maybe we can set something up and have a large sonata turn out, it would be nice to go pack riding

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, i always posted the annual revscene meet events on the hyundai-forums because i always wanted to roll in with other sonatas.. (i am pretty much the only sonata enthusiast in my town/province),but most of them lived too far away or bunch of old farts anyways lol

So sick of rolling in solo all the time and seeing bunch of other cars bum buddying eachother, me so jelly

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
where you live, us? canada?

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
New Jersey, USA

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the meet was great, lots of nice cars came even some from the states. And the sunny weather definatly made it 110% better for this activity. Anyways, took pics with my dslr, ill upload them, enjoy

and boso pipes.........................

1 - 8 of 8 Posts