Sonata Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - I've searched the forums for anything related to oxygen / O2 sensors and no items found, so I'll go ahead and ask here. I'm thinking of getting new oxygen sensors for my 2008 Sonata 2.4L 4-cyl, and was wondering whether anyone had any experience with the non-OEM replacements. I believe the OEM's are NTK. On various auto parts sites I see replacements from Denso, Bosch, Delphi, and Walker (which seem top be cheapest). Has anyone had any good/bad experiences with any of these O2 sensor brands?

Thanks,
-Raj

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello - I've searched the forums for anything related to oxygen / O2 sensors and no items found, so I'll go ahead and ask here. I'm thinking of getting new oxygen sensors for my 2008 Sonata 2.4L 4-cyl, and was wondering whether anyone had any experience with the non-OEM replacements. I believe the OEM's are NTK. On various auto parts sites I see replacements from Denso, Bosch, Delphi, and Walker (which seem top be cheapest). Has anyone had any good/bad experiences with any of these O2 sensor brands?

Thanks,
-Raj
I suspect Denso and Bosch are OEM suppliers butwe haven't replaced one.
Why are you looking to change O2 sensors?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Denso and Bosch are both providers of other OEM o2 sensors. You should be good with either if they are cheaper then the OEM.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts