Sonata Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm almost ready to purchase a Sonata Hybrid but just looking for the best deal from the local dealers. Hopefully that will happen soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I went car shopping again today and found a dealer that was willing to make the deal I was looking for and I'm now a proud new owner of a 2012 White Sonata Hybrid Premium. I won't have it for another week but looking forward to it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just bought one in dec a 2013 limited with nav, its ok but gas milage blows. i would rent one for a weekend before i buy. Im still debateing on tradeing it in when the new impalas come out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just bought one in dec a 2013 limited with nav, its ok but gas milage blows. i would rent one for a weekend before i buy. Im still debateing on tradeing it in when the new impalas come out.
Did you get a gas or hybrid model? As for impalas, I've driven enough of them as rentals to know I'd never want to buy one.

·
Registered
33 Posts
i see you are a member over at hyundai-forums as well. congrats on your new ride!

·
Registered
33 Posts
i think the hyundai-forums site is more active, but i like this one as well. both are owned by autoguide so its not a big difference

1 - 8 of 8 Posts