Sonata Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Korean Auto Imports
...is one. Though they seem to have a pretty negative rep around the boards in terms of shipping times and quoted pricing and availability. I've never used them myself, so can't say from personal experience. YMMV...

·
Registered
470 Posts
you can try messaging our board sponsor [email protected] on here for importshark products, im sure he can help you out with some pricing and what not

as for korean auto imports, i wouldnt recommend them.. their prices are high not even close from being competitive, poor communication and took them 1month and 20 days to deliver my stupid grill and my rear replacement badge.. stay away from these crooks

·
Registered
109 Posts
you can try messaging our board sponsor [email protected] on here for importshark products, im sure he can help you out with some pricing and what not

as for korean auto imports, i wouldnt recommend them.. their prices are high not even close from being competitive, poor communication and took them 1month and 20 days to deliver my stupid grill and my rear replacement badge.. stay away from these crooks

OUCH!!! LOL! I've been looking for aftermarket parts for my Sonata (cosmetic and performance) for a few years now and haven't found any place that has performance parts, except for the "new body style" 4 cylinder models; I'm not hatin', I'm just sayin', lol. However, as far as "cosmetic stuff", here's a few I've found; some I've dealt with but for GCoupe parts, not Sonata, but you can go the sites and see what they have.

Hyundai Accessory Store (this is the first place I began ordering things from for the Sonata, and then later for the Genesis before I found the other vendors. Mask/bra, mud flaps, all weather mats, etc. good prices, excellent customer service!)
Hyundai Parts, Accessories, Auto Parts, Accessory, Guaranteed Best Price | HyundaiAccessoryStore.com

Korean Auto Imports aka Sherwood Automotive (and I had a problem with them also on a rear window spoiler for my GCoupe, but they were the least expensive for that particular part)
Korean Auto Imports

Import Shark (They kind of have a bad rep on the Gencoupe.com forum, but haven't had any problems with them. Have ordered a few things for the Coupe, nothing for the Sonata.)
importshark.com

CarID (they have an add on the site here already, never ordered anything from them)
Hyundai Sonata Accessories & Parts

Auto Anything (ordered car cover, sun-shade, good prices, good customer service)
AutoAnything | Auto Accessories & Aftermarket Parts | Truck Accessories & Car Accessories - Floor Mats, Tonneau Covers & Car Covers

Seoulfulracing (ordered a few things from them, they seem okay, good prices)
Welcome to SFR International Inc - Racing Soul from Seoul

Zeckhausen Racing (about to get drilled & slotted Centric rotors and pads, good price!)
Zeckhausen Racing

To get the best prices on things, you just really have to do your "internet shopping". If I come up with more I'll let everyone know. Thanks!!! :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
OUCH!!! LOL! I've been looking for aftermarket parts for my Sonata (cosmetic and performance) for a few years now and haven't found any place that has performance parts, except for the "new body style" 4 cylinder models; I'm not hatin', I'm just sayin', lol. However, as far as "cosmetic stuff", here's a few I've found; some I've dealt with but for GCoupe parts, not Sonata, but you can go the sites and see what they have.

Hyundai Accessory Store (this is the first place I began ordering things from for the Sonata, and then later for the Genesis before I found the other vendors. Mask/bra, mud flaps, all weather mats, etc. good prices, excellent customer service!)
Hyundai Parts, Accessories, Auto Parts, Accessory, Guaranteed Best Price | HyundaiAccessoryStore.com

Korean Auto Imports aka Sherwood Automotive (and I had a problem with them also on a rear window spoiler for my GCoupe, but they were the least expensive for that particular part)
Korean Auto Imports

Import Shark (They kind of have a bad rep on the Gencoupe.com forum, but haven't had any problems with them. Have ordered a few things for the Coupe, nothing for the Sonata.)
importshark.com

CarID (they have an add on the site here already, never ordered anything from them)
Hyundai Sonata Accessories & Parts

Auto Anything (ordered car cover, sun-shade, good prices, good customer service)
AutoAnything | Auto Accessories & Aftermarket Parts | Truck Accessories & Car Accessories - Floor Mats, Tonneau Covers & Car Covers

Seoulfulracing (ordered a few things from them, they seem okay, good prices)
Welcome to SFR International Inc - Racing Soul from Seoul

Zeckhausen Racing (about to get drilled & slotted Centric rotors and pads, good price!)
Zeckhausen Racing

To get the best prices on things, you just really have to do your "internet shopping". If I come up with more I'll let everyone know. Thanks!!! :D

Just a Bump for an great Post.....

·
Registered
374 Posts
do they make chrome bug deflectors for a 2013 sonata? would anyone know?
ever thought about getting a clear bra? it's not as in-your-face looking as a bug deflector can be. I think ever since clear bra's became available people started transitioning from bug deflectors to clear bra's.

·
Registered
19 Posts
i seen them but they look like a real pain to install. plus over time clear vinyl will yellow will it not? and can it take the chemicals that remove dead bugs?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts