Sonata Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having 35% tint applied (wish it was darker but in NC that's the darkest) to the car tomorrow - Saturday. I also installed a pair of LED license plate lights (from Diode Dynamics) on today and ordered a set of Gorilla black wheel lugs that should be in Tuesday. Photos to follow. :)

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Having 35% tint applied (wish it was darker but in NC that's the darkest) to the car tomorrow - Saturday. I also installed a pair of LED license plate lights (from Diode Dynamics) on today and ordered a set of Gorilla black wheel lugs that should be in Tuesday. Photos to follow. :)
License plate LEDs installed.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
coast guard vet, real cool!

Good to see you tweaking the new Sonata, heres to the whole situation working itself out!
Thanks guy! I served for 11 years and loved it! As far as modifications go, I also ordered some WeatherTech Window deflectors which should be in a week or so. The black Gorilla lugs should be in tomorrow. Take car man!

Reactions: sonny

·
Registered
42 Posts
At first when I saw that you lit your license plate I was thinking, "why?" But then I figured out that it says you are a Coast Guard vet and I was like, "cool."

Any other modification plans for your Sonata? I think its looking pretty good right now.

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
At first when I saw that you lit your license plate I was thinking, "why?" But then I figured out that it says you are a Coast Guard vet and I was like, "cool."

Any other modification plans for your Sonata? I think its looking pretty good right now.
Thanks! I had the license plate LEDs already that I was going to put on my other Sonata. I do plan on installing HID lows, LEDs inside and out as well as WeatherTech window deflectors. I am going to put on Ultra Racing front and rear anti-sway bars and a strut bar. I'm also considering a Cold Air Intake. Anything else right now? I'm not sure. Badgeless grill?.. maybe... if I do, not sure I want chrome or black. I'm also want to replace the tail lights with a LED set. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts