Sonata Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 LIMITED with 2.4 engine. I have 98K on engine. I just complete an oil consumption test with a use of 1.9 quarts per 1000 miles. I have no unusual noises from under the hood. I am getting an engine/head replaced next week.

I understand that they will use everything off the old engine but the oil and filter. At 98K I was wondering what parts I should get replaced,

Plugs
Coils
Injectors
Belts
Hoses

Since they will have to install these I should have no labor charge. Just the dealers pricing$$$$.

Thanks for any suggestions

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2013 LIMITED with 2.4 engine. I have 98K on engine. I just complete an oil consumption test with a use of 1.9 quarts per 1000 miles. I have no unusual noises from under the hood. I am getting an engine/head replaced next week.

I understand that they will use everything off the old engine but the oil and filter. At 98K I was wondering what parts I should get replaced,

Plugs
Coils
Injectors
Belts
Hoses

Since they will have to install these I should have no labor charge. Just the dealers pricing$$$$.

Thanks for any suggestions
I had the exact same high engine oil consume @ 62K miles without any other issue. My engine was replaced under warranty only the engine, antifreeze, engine oil and oil filter nothing else. I left my 2015 Sonata at the end of the day and they call me next day to let me know my Sonya was ready.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts