Sonata Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sonata Forums is proud to announce our first Sonata Photo Contest! This contest comes with a really cool prize: a Limited Edition Hyundai Embroidered Wind Jacket! We're really excited about this contest and can't wait to see how creative you all get. This contest involves you showing off your Sonata! Show us the best picture you can of your Sonata, up to 3 pictures can be submitted in your one submission, and the membership as a whole will vote on who wins the jacket!

Rules:
1) Must own the Sonata you are entering
2) Photo editing is not allowed.
3) Up to 3 photos per submission
4) 1 submission per member
5) Submissions start now. Voting will start December 5th and end December 11th. Only members registered at the time of the contest vote starting (before Dec 5th) are eligible to vote.
6) Submissions can be entered and changed until December 4th at midnight.

The Prize:
Limited Edition Hyundai Embroidered Wind Jacket
Black
Size: Medium
100% polyester doeskin with lightweight lining
Easy care water and wind-resistant contrast
Golfman logo on back neck front-pockets elastic cuffs
Open-bottom hem with adjustable toggles Silver zipper pulls
Hyundai Brand Logo Embroidered on the sleeve

So get out there, get some photos taken, and show them off to the SF membership!

Your SonataForums Staff

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Looking forward to seeing a nice turn out with a lot of great photos of your Sonatas! :D

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
I guess I'll get the ball rolling! My 2012 Sonata SE.

Attachments

Reactions: SonataAdmin

·
Registered
109 Posts
size Medium?....not gonna enter unless I have a chance of winning something that will actually fit me........sorry

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
size Medium?....not gonna enter unless I have a chance of winning something that will actually fit me........sorry
RichB... No where in the rules does it state the Jacket must fit you to enter. Correct me if I'm wrong SonataAdmin. It will not fit me either. The only way if it will fit me is if I'm dead for about a year. I know someone who drives an Elantra it will fit and I'll give it to them if by some great chance I do win. It'll make a good jacket to go with jeans. RichB, do you know someone it will fit? Come on guy... enter your ride in the contest. :)

·
Administrator
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can submit anyway of course. Unfortunately the Jacket is a special edition from Hyundai, they gave us a medium - we didn't get a size choice - I think they figured the "average" was the best to give us.

Still a very cool jacket, and if you aren't someone who can wear it, you must know someone who can?

Fun to play either way, so submit those photos!

Mark

·
Registered
374 Posts
Awesome! Don't think i've ever seen anything like this happen on a forum. This is one awesome giveaway. Hopefully it fits who ever wins it. Can't wait to see all these pictures.

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Awesome! Don't think i've ever seen anything like this happen on a forum. This is one awesome giveaway. Hopefully it fits who ever wins it. Can't wait to see all these pictures.
You going to enter SonataFan?

·
Registered
109 Posts
i'll submit some pics when my front end is done and i get some pics of when the car is clean. right now its dirty. every other day i am working on it

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a quick question where do we submit the pics? Do we just post them on this thread, or do we send them attached to a message?

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
I have a quick question where do we submit the pics? Do we just post them on this thread, or do we send them attached to a message?
Go ahead and post them here. Looking forward to seeing pics of your ride!

·
Premium Member
340 Posts

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Bump

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sonata Forums is proud to announce our first Sonata Photo Contest! This contest comes with a really cool prize: a Limited Edition Hyundai Embroidered Wind Jacket! We're really excited about this contest and can't wait to see how creative you all get. This contest involves you showing off your Sonata! Show us the best picture you can of your Sonata, up to 3 pictures can be submitted in your one submission, and the membership as a whole will vote on who wins the jacket!

Rules:
1) Must own the Sonata you are entering
2) Photo editing is not allowed.
3) Up to 3 photos per submission
4) 1 submission per member
5) Submissions start now. Voting will start December 5th and end December 11th. Only members registered at the time of the contest vote starting (before Dec 5th) are eligible to vote.
6) Submissions can be entered and changed until December 4th at midnight.

The Prize:
Limited Edition Hyundai Embroidered Wind Jacket
Black
Size: Medium
100% polyester doeskin with lightweight lining
Easy care water and wind-resistant contrast
Golfman logo on back neck front-pockets elastic cuffs
Open-bottom hem with adjustable toggles Silver zipper pulls
Hyundai Brand Logo Embroidered on the sleeve

So get out there, get some photos taken, and show them off to the SF membership!

Your SonataForums Staff
So who won? Still counting votes...jc

1 - 16 of 16 Posts