Sonata Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everybody, I have a 2021 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid limited and I was just wondering if it was worth it to do some sound deadening I mean it's already great car but if I could have even less road noise, better sounding audio, etc. it would be awesome.
And of course if it is worth it I could use some help getting pointed in the right direction as to how to go about it products to use etc etc thank you so much

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just picked up a 22 limited gasser yesterday and i must say out of everything my only serious complaint is the road noise too. Stereo sounds fantastic and wind noise is okay i suppose considering my f150 was kinda noisy with wind as well. I personally dont have enough hands on experience with any particular brand but i can tell you from my own experience that you want to get something on the thicker side as far as material goes. It'll give you just a tad more cushion under the carpet and really help with vibration and heat deterrence or keep your car warm if that's your climate. Also I'm sure it goes without saying thicker will be better for sound isolation as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just picked up a 22 limited gasser yesterday and i must say out of everything my only serious complaint is the road noise too. Stereo sounds fantastic and wind noise is okay i suppose considering my f150 was kinda noisy with wind as well. I personally dont have enough hands on experience with any particular brand but i can tell you from my own experience that you want to get something on the thicker side as far as material goes. It'll give you just a tad more cushion under the carpet and really help with vibration and heat deterrence or keep your car warm if that's your climate. Also I'm sure it goes without saying thicker will be better for sound isolation as well.
Thank you. 😀

1 - 4 of 4 Posts