Sonata Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been doing quite a bit of reading of late regarding a steering on-center problem and alignment/wandering issues with 2011-up Sonatas.

I'm curious how much of this is linked to tires chosen by the factory for improved mileage that trade away better performance/handling/wear?

My daughter has a 2012 Civic and the number of slow leak issues she has had with those Firestone tires is simply pathetic, but the dealer just keeps plugging/patching. Her previous Accord with Michelins never had a problem on very same roads and commute.

For those of you with 2011-up models and larger/better aftermarket wheels installed, have you experienced any of the issues complained about in other threads?

I can see an extended test drive will be in order before I buy to locate this problem if present but would still like as much hard info as possible.

·
Registered
4 Posts
This Steering setting is not driver selectable? Like thru the NAV controls or elsewhere? Are you saying the only way to adjust this is by the service tech computers?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts