Sonata Forums banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I posted these to the Sonata of the month thread, but I guess I'll add them here as well.

Granite Blue on black 2.0T limited with Nav.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow, actually looks stunning. the new sonatas have been catching my attention alot lately..

how dark is your tint?

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
i like the new ones, but ive gotten to be so close with my nf, and where are you located that you have all around tints

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i like the new ones, but ive gotten to be so close with my nf, and where are you located that you have all around tints
it differes from each state.. Washington, front tint is allowed i believe

but not neccessarily either, i have front tints where i live but its not allowed in the first place

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the front tint i was referring to was the driver side and passenger side front windows... not the windshield

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not trying to sound like a dick but lets try to keep personal opinions to our selves... this is a thread called post your YF sonata pics not lets hear what people think of yf sonatas

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
nice car, where are the pics taken its a perfect background, makes your car look even better

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
ill have to visit sometime, if i ever start making money... *sigh*

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nice looking pics everyone. I really need to go out and take some more pictures. Here's a couple that I didn't post already.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mine is on the left side...

Waiting in the traffic...

My maximum speed recorded without getting caught to cops... :) 113 mph!

Some other pictures....

1 - 20 of 124 Posts