Sonata Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all... New to the forums and also new to my 2013 sonata se (black)... Was looking for something cool to do to spice up the looks of the car, amd came across the idea of vinyl decals. What's everyone's opinions on stuff like this? I was thinking if something with dragons lol

Tribal Dragons | Vinyl Decals | Wall Decals | Stickers | Vinyldisorder.com

Really like tribal stuff, also it looks good in only 1 color. Plus, you CAN remove them if ya have to, it's just a pain. They come in sizes up to 6 feet, for only about 70 bucks, making this a really cheap option too.

In general, what is every bodies opinions on these? Cool, lame or what? Thanks for your time!

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Personally, I'm not into decals on my car. I prefer a clean look. Have you Googled "car decals"?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I agree with Torch. However, some suttle and strategically placed decals are what I prefer.

In the end, it is your car, and if you like it...that is all that really matters.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Don't put a dragon or flames or naked ladies or tribal designs on your car. Maybe tribal if you have to. Keep it small and well placed. Less is more. I think decals will quickly make your car look tacky so be careful, but it can be done with taste.

Something small on the door handle would be nice IMO.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts