Sonata Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
let all your friends know we don't bite over here on sonata forums ;) home page says were up to 2,516 members now.. where y'all at?
A few of my friends have crossed over because of the garbage that goes on over there. Another friend came onboard after he purchased his 2013 Sonata GLS and he told me about this site. It's nice to be a part of a forum where people don't chastise you and send nasty, private messages.

·
Registered
374 Posts
A few of my friends have crossed over because of the garbage that goes on over there. Another friend came onboard after he purchased his 2013 Sonata GLS and he told me about this site. It's nice to be a part of a forum where people don't chastise you and send nasty, private messages.
its nice being on a forum with a good crowd rather than a bunch of people shitting on any newbs that don't search as best as they can, just saying 'SEARCH BAR BRO"

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
its nice being on a forum with a good crowd rather than a bunch of people shitting on any newbs that don't search as best as they can, just saying 'SEARCH BAR BRO"
Yes it is! I was a moderator over there for a short time and I even had a few jump all over me saying things like "ricer" etc. I know a few who left because they were getting harassed verbally by a few members there. I'm sure that will not happen here.

·
Administrator
145 Posts
Yes it is! I was a moderator over there for a short time and I even had a few jump all over me saying things like "ricer" etc. I know a few who left because they were getting harassed verbally by a few members there. I'm sure that will not happen here.

@Torchbearer definitely not, and we're very happy you're here :)

21 - 24 of 24 Posts